The Clean Air Foundation was established to prevent the dangers of air pollution. The goal of the Foundation is to build ecological social awareness, promote environmentally friendly solutions and create innovative activities that protect health and life against the harmful effects of air pollution.
- Building ecological awareness
- Equal opportunities for the energy poor
- Ecological education
- Charity events
- Workshops and training
- Promotion of the government programs "Clean Air" and "My Electricity"
- Congresses and social campaigns
Achievements of the Clean Air Foundation:
Consultations and promotion of the Clean Air and My Electricity Programs
- Over 40,000 consultations and applications for subsidies for residents of the whole country and over 230 meetings in each voivodeship (city and municipality)
Social campaign # getting out of the smog
- Helping the energy poor and the needy
- Building ecological social awareness - promoting environmentally friendly RES solutions
- Encouraging residents of the entire country to participate in the government's Clean Air Program
TOGETAIR Climate Summit and the first Polish multimedia Climate Report
- Nationwide debate on the climate and environmental protection in Poland.
- The event panels refer to 4 elements: fire - energy production, air - renewable energy sources, transport, electromobility and the fight against smog, land - waste management and circular economy, water - water management, water protection, droughts, floods.
- 10 postulates for a green Poland
The cross-media campaign Electromobility - Green Light for Climate
- The information and education campaign is aimed at promoting electromobility in Poland.
- The campaign is carried out under the "Ecological Education" program of the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management.
What are we doing this for? Because we know that it is not slogans and slogans that change the world, but action at the bottom. And that we will only win this fight for the climate if everyone joins the cooperation. Everyone, which is you too. #TogetherForClimate
Foundation of Positive Ideas is an organization supporting creative entities, institutions and people. It contributes to the promotion of activities and initiatives important for Poland. He cooperates with national and international media, non-governmental organizations and institutions whose goals are scientific, scientific and technical, educational, cultural activities, in the field of physical culture and sport, environmental protection, charity, health protection and social assistance, professional and social rehabilitation of marginalized people.
The Foundation is a co-organizer of social campaigns, pro-ecological events and initiatives for the environment, such as Dzielnica Wisła, One Day, and TOGETAIR Climate Summit.
The Foundation is also the publisher of the book "The Birth of Polish Paralympism" by Jerzy Beck. The book reveals the backstage and consequences of Polish Paralympics.
The goals of the Positive Ideas Foundation are:
- comprehensive development of education and good practices in the field of corporate social responsibility, marketing and media, as well as environmental protection
- undertaking educational and research initiatives, especially in the field of building a social strategy that takes into account the policy of corporate social responsibility and environmental protection
- building and supporting good practices in the field of cooperation with entrepreneurs in order to develop and implement a strategy that takes into account the policy of corporate social responsibility and environmental protection
- education and training of entrepreneurs, children, youth and employees of local and state authorities and institutions
- conducting national and international cooperation for the development of corporate social responsibility and environmental protection policy
- developing and disseminating knowledge, good practices and culture in the field of running a business in a manner that takes into account the policy of corporate social responsibility and environmental protection
- creating, running, supporting and developing programs increasing the media coverage of social problems
- initiating and supporting innovative solutions in various areas of social life, in particular in the field of protection of human and civil rights and freedoms, protection of family life and social prevention
- popularizing the idea of family and social mediation
- cooperation with other non-governmental organizations and institutions whose goals are: scientific, scientific and technical, educational, cultural activities, in the field of physical culture and sports, environmental protection, charity, health protection and social assistance, professional and social rehabilitation of the disabled
- undertaking initiatives aimed at supporting and representing socially marginalized groups
- supporting the promotion of Polish culture, art, sports achievements, and historical heritage in Poland and abroad
- supporting Polish youth through sports education, supporting sports initiatives in Poland and abroad